Terms of Service
Cannabidiol (CBD) Product Notice
1) Unique Perception CBD products are made from industrial grade hemp grown in the US.
2) Our CBD contains less than 0.03% THC.
3) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements.
4) Unique Perception does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the US Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
5) Unique Perception products are legal in all 50 states.
Terms of Service
1) Accessing our site and/or using our site to purchase our products means that you agree to our Terms of Service outlined here. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions outlined below, you are not permitted to access our website and/or use our services. Modifications to our terms will be updated here, and it is up to the user to check this page for any changes/updates made.
2) By using our website, you agree that you are at least 21 years of age and agree to our terms of service, privacy policies, and return policies.
3) The use of our products in conjunction with illegal activities both federally and per your jurisdiction is strictly prohibited.
4) Information provided on this website is intended as general information only, and We at Unique Perception are not responsible for any inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date information. Relying on the information we provide through our website is at the risk of the user. We at Unique Perception reserve the right to change/update information provided at any time, but we are not under any obligation to do so.
5) Our prices are subject to change without notification to current clients. It is up to the user/client to check the website for these price updates.
6) Unique Perception and its employees, either past or current, are not liable for injury, loss, or claims related to the use of our products and/or services. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Unique Perception and its employees, either past or current, from any claims or demands made by a third-party, including reasonable attorney fees, due to or arising from a breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
8) If, at any point, a portion of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that portion shall be considered severed from these Terms of Service. Such a determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other portion of the Terms of Service.
9) Failure to comply with the terms listed, after consent (using our site and services), subject to Unique Perception’s sole judgement, will result in termination of the agreement. This termination may occur at any time without prior or post notice to the user, and the user/client will be liable for any amounts up to and including the termination date. After the date of termination,
users/clients may be denied access to our services (or any part thereof).
10) Ambiguities in interpretation of our terms and policies shall not be construed against the drafting party. Additionally, any failure on the part of Unique Perception or its employees to enforce or exercise a part of the terms and policies does not constitute as a waiver of said part, or any other parts of the terms and policies.
11) Unique Perception’s Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
12) We at Unique Perception reserve the right to update or modify this Terms of Service at any time. It is the user/client’s responsibility to check for updates.
13) If you would like more information about our Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org