1. When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, and account/card information.
3. By using this website, you agree that you are at least 21 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. The Website and its content are not directed to children under the age of 13. In the event that We learn that We have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, We will delete that information as quickly as reasonably possible.
4. When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it, and using it for that reason only. If we ask for your information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for express consent, or provide the opportunity to say ‘no’. If, at any point, you decide to opt-out, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also use your Personal Information to respond to your e-mail inquiries (when we deem such response to be appropriate); to respond to your submission of “Contact Me,” or other forms or requests which involve your requests for information from Us.
5. We may disclose your information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
6. To protect your information, we take precautions and follow industry standards to make sure it isn’t lost, inappropriately accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow industry standards to ensure information isn’t compromised. We store Personal Information using generally accepted encryption and data-storage technology. We cannot guarantee that any information is totally secure. Even though We review such encryption, data storage and data processing practices and security measures from time to time, third parties may unlawfully access, intercept or otherwise become aware of Personal Information or private communications. We do not represent or warrant that the Website is protected from such unlawful interception or other harmful events, such as computer viruses, malware, data mining and security or privacy threats. We are not responsible for intercepted information sent via electronic means, including e-mail or e-commerce transactions. You hereby release Us, Service Providers engaged by Us, and our respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and assigns, from any and all claims, costs or expenses arising out of or relating to the use of information intercepted or accessed by third parties in an unauthorized or unlawful manner.
7. We are a United States company marketing our services to local customers. Although this Website may be accessible in some locations outside of the U.S., it is not our intention to offer goods or services to individuals outside of the U.S. Also, the information we collect will be stored and processed in the U.S. If you are located outside of the U.S, the laws of the U.S. may offer less protection than the laws of your place of residence. We will keep this information only as long as we need it for the purposes described above.
8. We at Unique Perception are not responsible for any failed drug tests or urine analyses. Our hemp contains the legal amount of THC (less than 0.3%).
10. If you want more information, or you’d like to access, change, or remove any information that we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com